Course Fees 15000 INR Enroll Now
Features of Business Communication:
- Complete and to the point
- Language has to be effective
- Each country has their own set of norms concerning written or spoken communication
- Who are you communicating to?
- Why are you communicating?
- What needs saying?
- When are you expecting action to be taken?
- How will your communication benefit reader?
|Clarity in speed - Suggestion,Opinion,Agree,Disagree
|Formal business discussions
|Asking for clarification, giving advice
|Talking about the past, requesting information
|Body language (explain with demo facial expressions, gestures & postures. Best body language pointers)
|Speech (using voice effectively- speech speed, pause, tone of voice, volume of voice)
|Writing a Synopsis
|Write a Summary, Understand Keywords
|Mind-mapping- association theories, disassociation
|Use of paraphrasing in listening
|Tenses of the Verb
|Prepositions of location and time
|The process of flow
|Writing a SynopsisDiscuss Clarity, Redundancies (Repetitions)
|Different kinds of e-mails
|Right Voice and Tone of e-mail
|Components of an e-mail
|Dos and Don'ts
|Identifying the Content.
|Structuring the Content
|Getting the Design Right
|Creating an Impact