Course Fees 15000 INR Enroll Now
Features of Business Communication:
- Complete and to the point
- Language has to be effective
- Each country has their own set of norms concerning written or spoken communication
- Who are you communicating to?
- Why are you communicating?
- What needs saying?
- When are you expecting action to be taken?
- How will your communication benefit reader?
|Clarity in speed - Suggestion,Opinion,Agree,Disagree|
|Formal business discussions|
|Asking for clarification, giving advice|
|Talking about the past, requesting information|
|Body language (explain with demo facial expressions, gestures & postures. Best body language pointers)|
|Speech (using voice effectively- speech speed, pause, tone of voice, volume of voice)|
|Information Handling||Writing a Synopsis|
|Write a Summary, Understand Keywords|
|Mind-mapping- association theories, disassociation|
|Use of paraphrasing in listening|
|Functional Grammar||Tenses of the Verb|
|Prepositions of location and time|
|Misused Words||Common errors|
|Organizing Content||The process of flow|
|Writing a SynopsisDiscuss Clarity, Redundancies (Repetitions)|
|Different kinds of e-mails|
|Right Voice and Tone of e-mail|
|Components of an e-mail|
|Dos and Don'ts|
|Effective Powerpoints||Identifying the Content.|
|Structuring the Content|
|Getting the Design Right|
|Creating an Impact|