Terms and Condition for use of website and it's information :
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- You agree that you will never divulge or share access or access information of your User Account with any third party for any reason.
- You also agree to that you will create, use, and access only one User Account and that you will not access the Site using multiple User Accounts. Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username & password that you choose to access and use at the Site. Subject to applicable law, you agree to be liable for all uses of your Account whether or not actually authorized by you, including but not limited to uses of your Account to submit questions at the Site or to answer questions through the Site. This means that you should not supply your log-in credentials to anyone who is not authorized to take actions for you.
- You can access the video course only from your IP. If we find multiple IP’s accessing the course. We may investigate unauthorized sharing of login credentials except for the desired user. Then we may terminate your login access.
- Once you have enrolled for the course, under no circumstances the course can be transferred to anyone else.
- For Dip IFR exam by ACCA Online access is provided for two immediate exam term after enrolment or your passing of Dip IFR exam whichever is earlier
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, video views and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this. The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or apps, like Google Analytics.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information
- The Communications section is for businesses that may contact users via email (email newsletters), SMS, WhatsApp or other methods.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.