IFRS Certificate Course
IFRS Certificate course by ACCA London provides basic understanding about IFRS
Course Eligibility : Anyone can do this course you may be in class 12, doing your graduation or MBA or other qualified Professional.
Exam : This exam is conducted by ACCA London. It's an MCQ based exam. 25 questions of 100 marks. You need 50% to pass the exam
Exam Fees : 130 British Pound or 13000 INR approx to be paid to ACCA for taking the exam.
Course Fees :We charge 6000 INR for this course.( including service tax & Courier charges across India) Enroll Now
How to Enrol
INR 6000 (inclusive of Service Tax).This includes courier cost across India.
If you are from outside India, then you need to pay additional courier charges to your country. Courier cost outside India.
1. Make online payment to get enrolled & start the course. Enroll Now .Below video explains how to get enrolled
2. While making payment, you have an option of entering your address, pls fill that. We will send books to that address. Or you can fill & submit your address , in below form. You will receive the books with a week to 10 days, depending upon your location. We will keep you posted once we send the books. Note- Kindly submit correct details , information gather through this form will be used for sending study material, creating user id and other course related communication.
Need any help just WhatsApp or Call us at +91 8692900017
Frequently asked question on IFRS Certificate course
1. How to register for the Certificate IFRS course and the exam?
You can apply to do the Certificate in International Financial Reporting online at any time by clicking on the given link
Here you will find 3 options:
• For the course and the assessment
• For the course only
• For the assessment only
You can click on any of the options to register.
2. Do we have to register for both the course and assessment (online exam) together?
You can apply for the Certificate in International Financial Reporting course and assessment together, or apply for the course or assessment only.
If you are already applying International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) at work and want formal recognition of your skills, you can apply to only take the online Cert-IFRS assessment. If you do not need certification, but want extra knowledge in the field, you can choose the course only.
3. What if I forget my username and password?
4. How do I download the course material?
Go to the course 'Welcome' page. Click on 'Download a printable version of the course' then click on the disk icon to download.
5. Do I receive certificate on successful completion of the online course?
Yes. On passing the assessment, your certificate will be emailed to you. Please note that this
is sent to the address that you entered on registration.
6. Who should apply for CERT-IFRS?
Becoming a Cert-IFRS is a straightforward process as you do not need any formal qualifications or work experience in accounting or auditing. The qualification is open to everyone.
7. What is the fee for the course of CERT-IFRS?
The course materials and assessment for the Certificate in IFRS are available together for £235 or separately i.e. course or assessment separately at a cost of £130 each.
8. What are the modes of payment?
The payment should be made by credit card or debit card. No other modes of payment are allowed.
9. Is there any discount for the registration fees?
Discount is only offered to ACCA members, Employers or tuition providers who wish to offer Cert-IFRS to multiple users.
For ACCA members discount allowed is as follows - The course materials and assessment are available together for £180 or separately at a cost of £95 each. The discount is applied automatically when members register online with a valid credit or debit card and enter their ACCA membership number.
10. If I register for the course, what material will be provided?
The material provided is –
a. Summaries and key information of all the standards topic-by-topic.
b. There are case studies, which are based on real-life examples, and many exercises, Frequently Asked Questions and sample answers for trainees to test their knowledge as they progress through the course.
c. It also includes 25 Mock assessment MCQs.
You can also download and print this course material.
The online course includes all the study materials you will need, although students will benefit from having a copy of the International Accounting Standards Board's (IASB) International Accounting Standards book, which you can order from the IASB website.
Note that the course material will not be provided if you register “for the Assessment only”. You will be provided with the course material only if you register –
a. For the course only
b. For the course and assessment
11. What is the due date for applying for the course and assessment exam?
You can register and sit for Cert-IFRS assessment all around the year. You can apply online at any time. When you have paid by credit card or debit card, you will get access to the online course and assessments for three months.
You can work on this course whenever you like, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You decide when you want or need to learn; you decide just how long you will spend reviewing and revising a topic, and you decide when you are ready to move on.
It should take you between 20 and 30 hours to complete, but you can take as long as you wish to complete the course, within the time limit of your course licence i.e. three months from the date of first registration.
12. How many Questions are asked in the online exam?
25 MCQ questions are asked in the exam
13. What is the duration of the exam and passing percentage?
The certificate is assessed by a one—hour exam with multiple-choice questions.
The pass mark is 50%.
14. How many attempts are allowed for passing the exam?
A single registration fee of £130 covers two extra attempts to re-sit the assessment if you fail in your first attempt. So in total three attempts are allowed to pass the exam. But all the three attempts must be taken within three months of accessing the online course i.e. within three months of registration for the assessment. If you do not pass after three attempts, you will need to pay another registration fee to attempt the assessment again, giving you a further three attempts to pass.
15. When will the results be declared?
The score for the assessment will be available on screen for the candidate immediately after taking the assessment.
16. Where will be the examination center? What is the location and time of exam?
As long as you have access to a computer then you can sit for the assessment exam anywhere. You can even take the exams from your home. You can apply online at any time at any location.
17. What are the types of questions asked in the exam?
The questions asked will be a blend of both theory based questions and practical problems.